Wednesday 18 May 2011

Past life is hilarious *sigh* '==

Assalamualaikum. This time, I am acting really obnoxious and straightforward. *teehee*. Well, some family of mine read my blog, so I decided to only post something which is not private or confidential *Ceko and Angah, I know you are grinning, or probably laughing your hearts out!*. But, this time, I decide to embarrass myself! *hihi*

Why am I saying that my past life is hilarious? Well, there are thousands of things happened to me, but this is one of the memorable memories which is still vivid in my mind.


hi..em sya skrg dh jarang r bkak fs..tp sya mmg ske brkwn..em nk n0 tpn awk lh?sje nk brkwn..klau xcye ni n0 tpn sya 01********..miscal @sms je..sya ni pljr tahfiz..

As you can read, I got this message from some friend of mine which I met in infamous social network ; Friend**** . Back then, I was really jual mahal and being a real show-off. *lol*. I think, I said no to him. I said that I don't give my phone number to some stranger whom I know from some social network. But, soon afterwards, I started texting him. And now, we became friends.

You must be thinking,
- Gila snobbish budak ni, orang tu nak kenal je pun
Or maybe,
- Halah, macam lah lawa sangat macam Jessica Alba tu hah, kau nak jual mahal kan?
Or
- Good for you, girl. Jual mahal is one sassy attitude!

Who cares, anyway? Not me! *teehee*
Sekarang, bila fikir balik, yes, it is really funny thinking on how I rejected him just like that. But now I am head over heels on him. *lol*. Yes, he's quite a cool guy, to be honest. But, let me enlighten you something about *drum rolls*


CIRI-CIRI LELAKI YANG SAYA SUKA

  • The guy has to be taller than me. *Even an inch would do
  • I don't care about skin colour. *But, sun-tanned skin would be an add-bonus =P
  • Hazel eyes *I am head over heels to a guy with hazel eyes. Any random guy would do as long as that guy has hazel eyes!
  • Pandai! Saya suka lelaki pandai, sebab kalau tak faham certain subjects, I could just ask him straight away. 2in1 macam Necsafe! ^^
  • Must be a reader Because I love reading and definitely nak ada benda yang sama kan? ^^
  • And other adds-on 


So, to those girls who think that if they jual mahal, then guys won't like them, YOU ARE WRONG! So, happy flash-back-ing those memories of your past life! I am really sure you would laugh you butts off *hyperbola*


PS True love waits. Just be yourself. Hypocrites going nowhere. Remember that, people!

Apahal suddenly transform into Dr. Love ni?



No comments: