Saturday 5 November 2011

Journey in Part 1 as TESL Asasian Has Officially Ended

Assalamualaikum.
In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful and Most Compassionate.

So, my journey as TESL Asasian in Part 1 has officially ended yesterday, 4th November 2011. That was the day when all of the pra-diploma, diploma and Asasi students got their exam result.

My first semester final result, quite okay actually. Alhamdulillah. But, one thing for sure, I will have to work harder next semester. The day started like this. I woke up at 5 for Subuh prayer, then, I dozed off because I felt so sleepy. I woke up back like 10 minutes before 9. I quickly took out some chicken, and fish to cook for lunch. And, the clock stroke 9 am. Allahuakbar, that moment was very nerve-wrecking I tell you. I logged in to my mail and there it was, sent at 4 am. If I knew this, I would straight away go and check it after Subuh. Oh well, what to do. And, alhamdulillah. I am very very satisfied with what I achieved. But, I will try to improvise Listening and Speaking, Grammar and College Reading. Haha.

Syukran Ya Allah
3.44
2A 5B+ 1B 
One word : Alhamdullilah.


Well, 2nd semester will start in about 3 weeks time. Most of my friends excelled very very well. 
Chill, people. It's not yet the end of the world. Let us push each other to strive the best pointer we could get. Insyaallah.

I would like to dedicate this token of appreciation for those who helped me a lot throughout the first semester. My roommates; Qama, Aliya, Fatin, Amirah. And nearest neighbour, Wardah. And dearest fellow classmates; Mirza, Mirrah, Aina, Ajeerah, Mia, Lina, Aziz, Hannah, Fuad, Syu, Ajmal, Acap, Hazmira, Abadi, Amin, Aiman, Izzati, Kimi, Arif, Paad, Payeh, Nisa, Paan, Suffian, Syafiqah, Aida, Naqi, Hirza, Yana and Lah. 
And most importantly, dearest, beloved family for the support, staying with me through thick and thin.
To lecturers, who always answers my thousands of never-ending questions, and guided me through all the way in part 1. Credit to; Mr Naza, Miss Ju, Miss Siti, Madam Nisa, Miss Zatul and Ustazah Noormala oh and Madam Naga.

No comments: