Friday 23 November 2012

What a hectic life...

In the name of Allah the Most Beautiful and Most Compassionate.

Assalamualaikum.

Hiya people! Hope things are well. How was your lives so far? Mine, a wee bit hectic. No, that is an understatement. Mine is very very hectic. I can't wait for the study week. Too many things are happening with my life right now.

Tests about 3 or 4 subjects, I am not sure. Few assignments that need to be submitted by the end of next week. Few presentations. And a lot more. I must say that I am quite stress.

My sleeping pattern is everywhere. I slept at 2100 and woke up at 0000. Then stayed up until Fajr prayer. I slept at 0300 and woke up at 0600. I slept at 0100 and woke up at 0500. See, the sleeping pattern in everywhere lol.

Point is, I like studying. I like doing assignments. But I don't know how to manage my times. I skipped lunch or dinner or sometimes both. I talk in sleep more often than I used to be.

Oh no, something is definitely is wrong with me.

I hope things are getting better after this. Insyaallah.

Peace and out. Assalamualaikum!

No comments: