Monday 9 May 2011

Decision have been made!

Hiya! Lately, I am in a gigantic *okay, hyperbola!* dilemma. Yes, I need to decide either going to Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan or UiTM for TESL. And I gained lots of opinions on both. Some might say, I better go to Matric because I am still able to pursue in science stream. Some say, I should go to UiTM because they said TESL suits me really well. In the end, I have to make decision under pressure because of some things. I decided to go to UiTM.



The reason[s]? Here are some reasons why I choose UiTM and choose not to go to Matric :


  1. I love English ever since I was in Standard 3. I struggled hard back then to make essays. It wasn't as easy as that, I tell you. I had to start from basic because I am not good in making sentences. I do lots of exercise. It turns out that the hard work turns into passion. 
  2. Even though I got A for Chemistry in SPM, I don't get the same grade for both Biology and Physics, which are vital in science stream. And I do know that being hardworking is not enough when in Matric. Brain is more vital than hard work. Some say I can survive, but I don't target for just survive. I want something more. And I know that, Matric cannot guarantee me that. 
  3. Some of my friends say I have the talent to influence people by just talking. *I am not being show-off or anything* and I think that I could use this so-called talent to educate the next generation the importance in English. Yes, I do know that Malay Language is our bahasa ibunda but English is quite important too. How can you communicate with Somalian if you do not know how to speak in English? 
  4. I am targeting to study abroad and I do a little bit of thinking. I think about what if I don't get good pointer during studying in Matric? Will I be able to go to study abroad? Even a dummy know the answer. No, I won't be able to go to overseas. So, I choose to go to UiTM for foundation in TESL. 



Yes, some people say, I can get what ever I want as long as I work hard to achieve what I want. And, I do know my limit, I do know my strengths and I do know my weaknesses. And I don't think I could work out well if I study in Matric. But to those of my friends who choose to go to Matric, go for it! You guys can do it.


As the Japanese said , Ganbatte!


PS You won't know whether you decision is right until you take the risk. Everything has is pros and cons. My advice, dare to take risk and dare to achieve you dreams. Everybody deserve to get what they want!

No comments: