Thursday 11 August 2011

Ramadhan in UiTM Alor Gajah

Assalamualaikum. Wow, it's quite a long duration of time since the last time I updated my blog. I have been very busy. Lots of quizzes, tests, and assignments. Add up with some MUET preparation and yeah, presentations. Couldn't my life be better that this? LOL. Okay, I was just being sarcastic. This is life in university people. That is why you learn College Study Skills. Geddit?

Well, to be very transparent, I don't like the atmosphere of Ramadhan here. Let me tell you why.

First of all, *drumrolls*, I always missed my sahur. Yeah, figuratively and literally, its not entirely this place's fault. Its mine. The bed is too comfortable. Actually, I feel comfortable everywhere as long I could sleep at that very place. As a conclusion, if I could sleep like a baby in that certain place, the place is comfortable. Eve a horse den? Yes! Even a horse den. Thank Allah I have a very good friends and roommates who always woke this sleepyhead up during sahur so this big-eater could eat as much as she could. Hey, its for the whole day okay!


Second. I don't like the people here. Actually everybody do this. But still, I hated it. In fact I am still hating it and will always hate it. The reference word IT refers to thrash talking. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And I'm pretty sure you did it too. ~ I'm just joking. No offense. I don't know if its the fact that that is how Malaccan speak or whatever. But still, does it kill you to stop swearing and cursing people with all those F*** word? Instead of saying the curse and everything, why don't you go and slap you mouth. Do it real hard okay?

Third, I am miles away from my parents. Well, I don't mind to be far from my siblings because we could texted each other. Besides, Skype is always available even though I don't have the idea of using it. Plus, I always call them. So, no biggie. But, being far away from my parents is definitely a killer. Well, I am a spoil brat. In some ways. And, to be far from my parents, its a struggle man! Well, I don't get the chance to go back to Sarawak during mid-sem break because of some work to do. Its not entirely my fault though. Its just that, I need to do some assignment. My mum asked if I want to go back or not. But, seriously, do I get to decide it? Do I have a choice. *Now, please say NO out loud. If your friends felt weird, quickly ask then to read my post. Okay?

***
So, those are the pathetic reasons on why I hated have my Ramadhan here. Peace yaw. Why don't you tell me how was your Ramadhan so far as a university student. 
# But I'm pretty sure yours are not as pathetic as mine. But still, My Dad is Better Than Your Dad! *Err, I can't connect the dots*








No comments: