Thursday 29 September 2011

Day 2: My favourite movie

I actually fancies lotsa movies and from different genres. I also prefer something brutal with some special effects. And, most of all, I prefer something original rather than cliche. So far, I love Harry Potter Saga. Because I read the book and I know the story-line of each episode very well. Well, the story is simple, about a boy who is destined to kill the most frightening and violent wizard of all time. But the way the director making the plot become complicated, thrilled. That's the awesome part (:


One of the series from the saga; Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

There are another movies which I like to watch:
  • G.I Joe: Rise of the Cobra
  • Twilight Saga
  • Ayat-Ayat Cinta
  • Ketika Cinta Bertasbih
  • AND etcetera

No comments: