Thursday 6 October 2011

Aliya K >>>>> This is for you (:

Day 4: My favourite photograph of my best friends.
Assalamualaikum. In the name of Allah. I have a lot of photograph and memorable pictures of my best friends. Well, among of them, these are the two pictures that are memorable the most, for me.






# But that doesn't mean the people who are not in the pictures are not my best friends. They are, too. Hee,






Day 5: A picture of something I want to do before I die






Source from: http://dadabcamps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Marriage-1.jpg




I wish I could get married before I die. I want to share something with my future husband. Dear husband-to-be, please, do accept me the way I am. Insyaallah, I will try to improve in order to be a better wife, a better ummi for our children. Insyaallah, I will love you. 








Source from: http://magickalgraphics.com/Graphics/Miscellaneous/Babies/baby5.jpg


I want to have my own kids. Lots of em. Because I loves kids very much, and I really adores them. They teach me to be patient and I learn that to be a parent is not easy and I wonder how my mom and dad could raise my siblings and I without any failure. Ma dan Ayah, salute!















Source from: http://mppmj.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/mecca.gif


Well, everyone wants this too. Me too. I want to go for umrah and hajj. I want to cry in front of Kaabah. I want this so bad. Allah, please grant my prayers.












I want to be a good daughter, a good sister, a good granddaughter. 








Day 6-A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet

I had pets before. Cats actually. But, I discovered that I actually has allergic reactions towards the cat fur. So, I decided that I don't want cat as pet. But, I want this gecko lizard. Buy me one, can you? Hihi


Source from: http://salmanspets.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/pet-leopard-gecko.jpg



Day 7-Your dream wedding

My dream wedding, I want it to be very simple. I don't want pleamin and all that. Tak nak make up tebal tebal, nanti mak andam cukur kening semua. A big NO NO. I want my wedding to be under the moonlight and nearby the sea coast. Sebab banyak bintang. And I want to hold my husband's hand while I'm watching the glimmering stars.



Day 8-A song to match your mood
Outlandish. Because the songs are all soothing. I'm currently addicted to Outlandish and Soldiers of Allah. Why do they have to be so cool? Haisyyy '==


Day 9-A photo of the item you last purchased
I purchased a novel by Sophie Kinsella entitled The Undomestic Goddess. Tapi terlalu malas untuk capture gambar (:


Day 10-A photo of your favourite place to eat
I don't mind to eat anywhere because in the end I won't finished up my dish.


Day 11-Whats in your makeup bag
I don't do make-ups, so I don't have makeup bag.


Day 12-Your current relationship,if single discuss how single life is
I am single. I think it is okay, because I have Allah to accompany me all the way. Then, insyaAllah He will give me the perfect companion for me that would bring me to heaven. Insyaallah.






No comments: