Sunday 16 October 2011

Continuation of 30 Days Challenge :B


Day 13-A picture of your favourite band or artist
A picture would be corrected. Pictures of my favourite band or artist could be seen in Google Images *if you have the time and space to google it. 
Well, my favourite bands are Paramore, Muse and The Ready Set. That's just it. Their musics kinda like speak to me. The songs are cool. But, right now I am currently addicted to Dawud Wharnsby Ali's songs. The artist I fancies the most so far are;



Robert Thomas Pattinson :B


Source from: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20090524/00221917eae80b8351e002.jpg



Daniel Jacob Radcliffe :b

Source from: http://www.media-courses.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/daniel_radcliffe_narrowweb__300x4500.jpg



Day 14-A tv show you're currently addicted to

I don't have any specific tv show that I am currently addicted to because I haven't watch tv for like what, 3 months. But, I am long addicted to House, CSI: Miami, CSI: Las Vegas, CSI: New York. Besides, I am also addicted to iCarly, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Victorious and Big Time Rush. 



Day 15-Something you dont leave the house without

I always make sure I bring my wallet and enough money to spend on things. I don't use handbag because I don't need them (:


Day 16-A picture of someone who inspires you

Lotsa people inspire me. And, I think there would be too much pictures here. SO, I will just give out names. People who inspire me would definitely be Muhammad SAW; our prophet, my mom and dad and some friends.


Day 17-How you hope you're future be like

I am hoping to have my Master at the age of 25, can ah? Haha. Then, I am going to proceed to PhD. ~Berangan >.<
Other than that; here and here (:



No comments: