Friday 13 July 2012

Smile. Be grateful. And smile (:

Assalamualaikum.
In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful and Most Compassionate.

Hiya, guys. Yep, I know, it's been awhile since I last posted something here. The feeling of writing here hadn't come yet at that time. But it is now. Lol.

So, this afternoon, I was anxiously waiting for 12 o'clock to check for upu result. And I was such a noob because I thought when the kementerian said 12 noon, the website would only be opened on 12 noon. But no, it's just a trick. And my friend already checked his at 11.13 am or something. And he got Degree in Law at UniSZA. Congrats citam. Hey, I can already imagined you being a lawyer. Just remember, be a good one. Back up those who need your help later on, okay?

And, alhamdulillah, I got accepted for TESL at Universiti Malaya. It wasn't the university of my dream. But alhamdullilah because at least I got the chance to further my studies, aite? Well, to be honest, the university of my dream is not in Malaysia. Haha, show off much? Nope, I'm sharing. Husnuzhon (:

So, this september, I'll officially be one of Universiti Malaya's student. I just hope fate fares me better there, Allah take care of me and I can learn many things. Insyaallah!

Till later, insyaallah. Assalamualaikum.

PS: To those who don't get the university of your choice, hey, chin up. Allah has greater plan for you.

No comments: