Thursday 11 October 2012

Randomly random

Here are the lists of randomness that are colliding in my mind:

1. I think basketball is awesome because it is quite a manly sport and doesn't have too many rules like netball. And netball players have to wear skirt which is a huge no no for me. Lol I don't know why but I think guys and girls who play basketball are awesome. Not that I am saying I, myself is awesome. No no, I am not a basketball player. I am just goofing around, making sure I sleep with exhaustion every night from goofing around with basketball. Lol, I am weird. I know.

2. I think Syafiq is being a pain in the butt because he doesn't want to tell me his problem. It's not like I am saying that I can help him, like a therapist should. But at least I can lean a virtual shoulder for him to cry on, or maybe talk about his problems. At least, I can help by listening. But he won't let me. He doesn't even reply my infinity numbers of texts. And I am officially aggravated. He has annoyed me, and I still think he is annoying till this point. I don't know. I just hope he's okay. You know, mending inside and out. I just want the old him. Or is it too much to ask? I don't know..

3. I don't mind if you are not long-hijabeds. As long as you wear a hijab and you cover everything that should be covered, then, I am feeling more than awesome. I feel like as if I am running on streaks of rainbow. Imagine the awesomeness I feel. The thing here is, just don't have this double standard to those who wear long hijabs and to those that are free-hairs. You know? It's not our right to judge unless we work as a judge in court, if you know what I mean. Let Allah judges everything, aite?

4. I love ice-cream and I love eating ice-cream when it is raining.







5. I love to walk in the rain because it makes me imagine things of what will I do if I have the chance to walk in the rain with my future husband. You know, every single time I walk in the rain, I will laugh because I imagine I will be walking in the rain and he will keep on pushing the rain to my side and I will lean on him, devour the smell of him in the rain as much as I can, enjoying every second in the rain. See? I am kinda corny sometimes. And this is one of the reasons why I think I have to get married asap.

6. My type of husband would be someone who can hold my hand and walk with me to Jannah. It would be more than enough if he can support me, and the family we will soon start insyaallah. Hiks. Dowry would be a silver ring (?) and pair of skating shoes. 

7. I want to memorise Surah Luqman, insyaallah.

8. I like the smell of the grass after rain. I like the smell of Comfort's Ultra Morning Fresh Softener because it reminds me of the smell of vanilla.  I like the smell of pages of new books. I like smelling old books.

9. I like answering questions and I like to ask. And this is one of the reasons why I want to be a teacher. 

10. I used to be this obnoxious, sickening, annoying monster. But now, I am more like Shrek. You know, looking bad and scary on the outside, but is good on the inside. Well, I am not applying the idea that I am a good girl now. No no. I am in the path of trying to be better, insyaallah!



What are you looking at?

Toodles. Assalamualaikum. May Allah bless (:


No comments: