Thursday 28 March 2013

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful, Most Gracious.

"Perempuan ni lemah lembut, sopan santun, pemalu...."

Allahu, tahu tak betapa sentapnya rasa masa dengar seorang akhi cakap macam ni.


Dear Lord, I have flaws, here and there. I am acting like a guy, I know. I make sure people see me or hear me as if I am a half dude. That's just because of one thing and nobody knows why I do so. No, I am not trying to protect my reputation. You know, at some point, you just have to act tough to make sure people around you take you seriously and stop making fun and making fun of you. That's what I am doing.

Who cares if I am not girlish enough? I still pray, I still do things that are compulsary to be done. I don't drink. I don't go clubbing. Yes, I commit lotsa sins. But I don't go around hugging my boyfriend. Heck I don't even have a boyfriend. I don't go around people, smoking, boasting about I can smoke rings come outta my nose or mouth. Dude, no.

The crime I commit is I am too boyish for a girl. I skate. I don't talk softly like I am supposed to. Heck, I am not even a decent girl. Well, guess what, you said I am not pemalu enough? At least I don't go hitchiking on some random guy's motorbike. I still have my dignity with me.

So stop judging. You have no idea. So shut up already.

1 comment:

Ummu Khaulah said...

Tak mengapa dik. Jadi diri kita sendiri. Moga Allah beri kekuatan dan beri yang terbaik. Barakallahufik :)

Salam kenal.

@Ummu Khaulah