Thursday 14 March 2013

You know what I missed the most right now?

I miss the feeling of having to tell what I really wanna tell, having the freedom to wear what I like instead of what I want people to like, having the freedom to act however I prefer. In short, I miss the feeling of being an ignorant child. I miss the moment where people would say, "Oh, she's still young. It is okay. She will learn from her mistakes." I miss that moment when I can sleep and take a nap without feeling guilty for not sitting near to my laptop and pretend to study.

Gosh, I miss every single thing in the past. What is wrong with me? I read somewhere that the happiest person on earth will never ever look in their past. Well, guess that summed things up. I am never fully happy. Even if I did, I actually faked it.

No comments: