Friday 22 February 2013

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrandom

Bismillah.


In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, Most Merciful


I'm just gonna go random today. Because I have lotsa things to share with you guys (if there is anyone reading this. I'm not putting my hopes all too high anyway lol)


1. I am super hungry. But I must blame myself for that. The second semester has finished its' first week and we have no class on friday. Yay! That's so cool because we have an extra day for every weekend this semester and we can rest earlier and indulge ourselves doing things we like during weekends. Hmm, sleeping all day perhaps? Lol no! Okay back to the topic. I am super hungry right now. Since it's friday and I have nothing do and nowhere to go because I have no class, I just sit in my room all day long. Yep, I only went out to do my laundry, toilet to shower and did other stuff and then straight back to my room. And the things I ate today so far are all tidbits. No, it's not a sad life. And even if it is to you, I am the one who chose to not eat. I am definitely not dieting or anything. I just don't feel like eating because I am too lazy to pick up my butt and go find some food to eat. Yes, I am lazy. Deal with it, virtual people. Haha. I know I am being slightly crazy today. 




2. Lesson learned: Never ever be lazy. Like me. Eating is important because you need energy. But the implied lesson I have learned is that, I have the power to decide what's best for myself. People can't tell me to do what they want me to do. Even if there is, I have the choice to do what I am willing to. People can give their advise on and on and on but I have to decide for myself whether or not I want to eat. Whether or not I want to keep on living as Allah's slave. Whether or not I want to be happy and not keep on fretting about other stuffs. And at the end of the day, I am the one who will have to go through the consequences of my own action and decision. If I choose to pray, at the end of the day, Allah will grant me with pahala and I might get the chance to be in heaven. Or in this case, if I choose to not be lazy and walk a little, maybe I can eat something and stuff my face with food. See how deep life is?


3. I cancelled my plan with my friends to go to Kinokuniya today because I have to do my laundry. Yes, prioritizing. What should goes first in you list and stuffs, all those kind of things. We all have this problem. We don't learn how to prioritize well and end up procrastinating doing everything and get depressed and need to eat diazepam and then die because of kidney failure. Lol I'm just kidding. It's not that bad. 


4. You call yourself as someone who are very well at prioritize but you make others wait for you? Dude, what kind of sicko attitude is that? Okay, I am gonna stop here or I am gonna be all red with anger.

5. Later people! Assalamualaikum. May Allah bless!


No comments: