Tuesday 3 December 2013

Ranting of the year

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful and Most Gracious

1. 2013 has been a great year. Technically, the greatest and the worst.

2. I am officially 20 last July. So, that is a good thing. My brother is getting married this December 24th, another good thing. I have finally found my enthusiasm in teaching. Yay! Mom has been and will always be the greatest human being. Dad shares the same spot with Mom. I'm getting another sister. No, my dad and mom are not procreating. Haha.

3. However, with good things raining in, there are also bad things that just make me want to dump my head in the nearest trashcan. First semester as a sophomore students is difficult. We used to have so many cool and awesome lecturers back in our freshman year. And now, there is this one lecturer that just make me want to asphyxiate and choke myself to death. She is.... no I am not going to say bad things about her here. Dosa bro. I have enough to carry on my left shoulder.

4. In short, she is so annoying there were times when I actually ball up my fist to punch her. And I am not proud of thinking of killing her. Mom could be right. Maybe I have been too annoying. Shouldn't have volunteered to be class rep for her class. Whichever, whatever happens, I hope she's going to be a better lecturer next semester, doing her job honestly lillahi taala. Insyaallah.

5. Oh yeah, another bad thing. I have lost the excitement to sit in usrah. Aliya help me.

Barakallahu feek.

No comments: