Friday 21 October 2011

This Is For You

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful and the Most Compassionate
Assalamualaikum

I would like to dedicate this post to my classmate, my debate-mate and my friend. This is for you Asyraf Shuib (:

Asyraf is a guy with thousands words. He never learns to be silent for a long time when people ask him. He is a guy who remains silent only when he is thinking. He has quite a nasty mouth and yet whatever come out form it is all truth. Yeah, truth bites and that is why some people are not in good state with him. But, as long as he never pick a fight with me, I am fine with him.

Asyraf is someone who could make you as if you are ten feet tall and feel like as if you just get reprimanded by your parents. He is very good in terms of speaking because he could actually influence people by just talk. Even I sometimes doubt that whether what he said is a joke or reality.

He is a good friend. He could be a crying shoulder. He could be nasty towards people who are being prejudice and have stigma towards him. But, overall, he is okay. He has quite a good reputation among Asasian of TESL. He is quite a good adviser. Could be a good companion, Insyaallah.

He knows what he does wrong and he would quickly finds ways to solve the problems he came up with. But, overall, still, he is okay. A good friend, a good son, a good and hardworking student.



I would to wish you Happy 18th Birthday. May Allah bless you for eternal. May Allah give you lots and lots of happy returns. I wish you live in happy and prosperous life. Thank you for being my friend for the past 6 months, I guess. May Allah grant all your wish (:



THIS IS FOR YOU:
Asyraf Glee
Birthday Boy (:
Source from: Facebook

No comments: