Thursday 17 May 2012

Politics?

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful and Most Compassionate.

So it's 4.27 in the morning and I am not yet asleep. Actually, I did. Right after maghrib. Because I was too tired and stuff. So I just crashed in early before. But now, I am wide awake. After watching some Narnia and V for Vendetta. You know what? I am such a noob that I only watched V for Vendetta today. Seriously how pathetic is that? Very, indeed. Lol.

You know what? I am 19 and I hate politics. Sorry, I mean I hate politics that are not based on the stand of Islam. You get what I mean? There's a double meaning. Read between the lines.

My mom and dad start talking to us -my siblings and I about politics ever since we were little. I know about Shahnon Ahmad being banned because of his book entitled SHIT. Well, the book actually talked about bloody bollocks politics that we are currently practicing now. Unless somebody stand up to it, the era will never going to meet an end.

I am not suggesting the idea that I am a very good political observer. No. I am a nineteen-year-old girl who was once being embarrassed in History class for standing up against the opposing political team.  Actually I don't really stand up for them. I just asked my teacher why is that the opposing team doesn't get the same right as the government. And the answer was indeed, hurtful to me.

At some point, I just don't know which one should I go for. And if it's for the best, I wish there's no freaking politics in this world.

Assalamualaikum, peace and out (:

No comments: