Wednesday 18 July 2012

Dear Roommate(s)-To-Be

Bismillahirahmanirrahim

Dear roommate(s),
Hi! Assalamualaikum. Okay, this is awkward. I am trying to picture the two or maybe three of us stay together for the next 19 weeks together starting this upcoming September. You have to know this, I don't talk much with strangers. The crap-mode would only be activated when I know you well enough to open up a bit. Lol I am kinda talkative, but I want to lessen the crap talk. You know, talk more about good stuffs but no stuffs with no fluff. Got me?

Hi!
So, my name is Munierah Ainaa Mukhtar. Please please please don't call me Munierah. Instead, I prefer to be called as M. Simple, ey? Yep, I know. Btw, I am a sleepyhead, I sleep quite early sometimes, I am scared of the dark. So, you wouldn't mind leaving one of the lamps on right? Lol if you do mind, I'll try to change this habit of mine. I am scared of the dark because I feel claustraphobic. It's like the room is suddenly shrinking and I feel like I can't breathe. Yep, I know, I am kinda complicated and wee bit fussy.

So,
I love waking up in the middle of the night. Would you mind accompanying me to toilet or somewhere? You know, just for precaution. And, I don't really like loud noises when I am in the middle of something like reading books, or studying for tomorrow's quizzes and endless tests. Oh, and when I am sleeping. Oh, and I am pretty much insomniac. At some point, I can't sleep for days and days and days.

Oh, and future roommate(s),
I don't mind if you wanna use my iron, or my kettle, or eat my biscuits. Take em if you want em, put 'em back to where they belong and do tell me afterwards. I don't really mind, though. Oh, if you like, you can pin some love notes for me before you go to class or when you are going out. You know, so, I know where you are at.

This is embarrassing,
But I am kinda childish. Lol but sometimes I am quite mature. So, ask me if you want anything. Don't assume.

Before I forget,
I am looking forward to meeting you this September! May Allah bless you.


P/S: Qama, writing these reminds me of you. I will miss you!

No comments: