Wednesday 26 September 2012

Randomness

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful and Most Gracious.

This is the third week. I'm having a hard time digesting all the lectures. Even literature. What is happening to me. I have to pick up all the pieces of semangat I have left and be more enthusiastic. I have to. Learning is an ibadah. And if I want to be loved by Allah and Rasullulah SAW for chasing after knowledge, then, I have to do it well.

So, please pray for me. I have to be strong. I have to be happy. I have to let myself be happy. And I must not be a burden to others. And I must not be a popcorn-person. Lol, popcorn as in talking to much. O, talkative mynah. No, I don't want that kind of reputation. No no no no no no no.

Night, loves!

Assalamualaikum.

Barakallahu fiq <3

No comments: